Thursday, April 26, 2012

Elijah Bristow in Black & White

So, I admit it... I know its a fad, but I like taking pictures. My family is of course fun to shoot, but what captures my creative spirit most is our earth. She is so beautiful! Every time I am out in her natural spaces I can't help but be in aw of her creative power. Earth inspires me to change, and helps me to grow closer to my Heavenly Father. 

I am a painter that never paints. It requires a lot of my time, money and the patience of my children (all of which I have little of). 
I recently bought a camera for jewelry business purposes. I'm just beginning to understand how my camera works and can already see that it will be a wonderful outlet for the painter in me. 

Anyway, here are some pictures I took at Elijah Bristow State Park just outside of Eugene!

Click on the first picture and it will take you to a full size gallery for a better view.

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home